Premium.to is a service that allows you to download a premium file from file host much faster than free users.
You are also able to use Torrent downloader and Usenet feature as well as proxy servers.
Another advantage is that you can buy the traffic package which best fits your needs. The traffic has no expiration date.
➤ Download premium file from file host without any premium subscriptions to those hosts.
➤ Add Torrent file and download it without using any of torrent client. Seeding option also enabled.
➤ Use a storage system for an alternative solution to download files from file hosts.
➤ Get premium/unlimited speed and resumable downloads.
➤ Privacy download with HTTP proxy servers option.
➤ Paired with downloader software.
➤ No expiration date for any subscription of traffic packages.
For service and website interface, you may refer at http://bit.ly/regpremiumto
File Hosts that are currently supported
• DDOWNLOAD (DDL)
An alternative solution to download files from file hosts if direct is not working.
• FILEBOOM ► Temporary Disabled
• ICERBOX, KEEP2SHARE ► Adding costs 100% of the file size. Downloading costs 50 % of the amount you download
• RAPIDGATOR, UPLOADED, UPTOBOX ► Adding costs 50% of the file size. Downloading costs 50 % of the amount you download
• TURBOBIT, UBIQFILE ► Adding costs 100% of the file size. Downloading costs 50 % of the amount you download
⚠ No guarantee that your files will be downloaded successfully. But you will be only charged for completed downloads.
Torrent and Usenet
• Adding a torrent costs data traffic at 20% of the torrent size.
• Downloading the completed torrent data reduces your data traffic at 20% of download size.
• Downloading from the Usenet server will reduce your data traffic at ratio 1:1.
What’s the difference of Premium.to compare to others?
- Using a traffic package that has no expiration date. Suitable for those who didn’t want monthly commitment.
- Suitable for light usage user or anyone who download files for important things only.
- Able to send or share traffic to another user.